Here are ten ideas to feed your adventurous spirit. Make getting exercise fun by having
a goal in mind. You can hike or bicycle to these great discoveries without traveling far
1. See the waters of Murder Creek spill over the Onondaga Escarpment in a spectacular
waterfall in Akron.
2. Learn the significance of a "vernal pool" in Iroquois National Wildlife
3. Keep your feet dry while walking through a marsh on a � mile boardwalk in Iroquois
National Wildlife Refuge.
4. Experience a living bog where you can get an up-close view of insect-eating pitcher
plants at Moss Lake.
stately 200-year-old oak trees as you hike the Genesee Valley
6. Walk the ridge of a drumlin overlooking large ponds at Twin Cedars Environmental
7. Bicycle on man-made dikes at Oak Orchard Wildlife Management Area.
8. View one of only 20 oak openings left in the world at Quinn Oak Openings.
9. Learn about turtles at the Genesee
County Park Nature Center.
10. Ride through a tunnel under a railroad in Letchworth State Park.